I was astounded at the contents of this kit:
- a photopolymer stamp set that includes NINE stamps
- a Tangelo Twist Stampin' Spot, six printed burlap bags -- three in polka dots and three in stripes
- a sheet of die-cut tags
- three sheets of patterned die-cut tags
- a sheet of darling black stickers
- a bag of mini clothespins
- two yards of orange sequins on a string
- seven yards of black Baker's Twine
- a sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
- the awesome instruction sheet
Wow! Quite the impressive list, huh?
Open, the burlap bags measure 6 3/4" x 3 1/4". A great size for stuffing full of all kinds of goodies.
So far, I have only made one Halloween-y bag. The one I chose to do can be found at the bottom of this photo:
And, ta-da!!, here is my take on the little treat bag:
Simple, fun, and fast! Besides being C.U.T.E.!
I want to show you just how versatile this kit can be, with just a few change-ups. Coming up! Watch for my next holiday project using this kit!